Prof. Yong Rok Lee Research Group is composed of international researchers with specialties ranging from organic synthesis to nanotechnology. Several foreign professors, postdocs, and students came from various countries such as Nepal, India, Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and China. Our diversity enables a multi-disciplinary approach in demonstrating practical and straightforward solutions to address highly chdenyenging problems and dilemma in organic chemistry and material science.
- We would like to congratulate Dr. Tej Poudel, former student and post-doctoral fellow of our lab for being appointed as Research Scientist (Medicinal Chemistry) of the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Outstanding Reviewer for New Journal of Chemistry (RSC) and Analytical Methods (RSC) in 2021
- Congratulations to the new Ph.D Graduates, Sana Jamshaid, Sagar Nale, and Mohammad Aslam, from Organic Material Synthesis Lab
- Outstanding Reviewer for Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (RSC) in 2020
- Professor Lee recieved the 2020 Taikyue Ree Academic Award