Prof. Yong Rok Lee Research Group is composed of international researchers with specialties ranging from organic synthesis to nanotechnology. Several foreign professors, postdocs, and students came from various countries such as Nepal, India, Philippines, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and China. Our diversity enables a multi-disciplinary approach in demonstrating practical and straightforward solutions to address highly challenging problems and dilemma in organic chemistry and material science.
- Congratulations to the new Ph.D Graduates, Sana Jamshaid, Sagar Nale, and Mohammad Aslam, from Organic Material Synthesis Lab
- Outstanding Reviewer for Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (RSC) in 2020
- Professor Lee recieved the 2020 Taikyue Ree Academic Award
- Prof. Yong Rok Lee has been recognized as author of one of the most read paper in Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis 2018 – 2019
- Six Organic Material Synthesis Lab Members Graduated last February 2020