Organic Division of the Korean Chemical Society (KCS) has chosen Prof. Yong Rok Lee (이용록) to be the recipient of the “Outstanding Research Award (2017)” for his recent breakthroughs in Organic Chemistry. This encourages us more to strive for excellence in the field of research. We are truly grateful to the Korean Chemical Society for this prestigious national award.
- We would like to congratulate Dr. Tej Poudel, former student and post-doctoral fellow of our lab for being appointed as Research Scientist (Medicinal Chemistry) of the National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Outstanding Reviewer for New Journal of Chemistry (RSC) and Analytical Methods (RSC) in 2021
- Congratulations to the new Ph.D Graduates, Sana Jamshaid, Sagar Nale, and Mohammad Aslam, from Organic Material Synthesis Lab
- Outstanding Reviewer for Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (RSC) in 2020
- Professor Lee recieved the 2020 Taikyue Ree Academic Award