Organic Division of the Korean Chemical Society (KCS) has chosen Prof. Yong Rok Lee (이용록) to be the recipient of the “Outstanding Research Award (2017)” for his recent breakthroughs in Organic Chemistry. This encourages us more to strive for excellence in the field of research. We are truly grateful to the Korean Chemical Society for this prestigious national award.
- Congratulations to the new Ph.D Graduates, Sana Jamshaid, Sagar Nale, and Mohammad Aslam, from Organic Material Synthesis Lab
- Outstanding Reviewer for Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry (RSC) in 2020
- Professor Lee recieved the 2020 Taikyue Ree Academic Award
- Prof. Yong Rok Lee has been recognized as author of one of the most read paper in Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis 2018 – 2019
- Six Organic Material Synthesis Lab Members Graduated last February 2020